Start Moving Better Today
People are stressed. They have bad posture and back problems but what can be done?
My name is Sam Langley and I have created this course to help you learn Tai Chi at home.
Tai Chi is the perfect form of exercise. It not only strengthens your body but also calms your mind. In an age of sedentary jobs and digital distraction we need Tai Chi more than ever. If you want to feel stronger, fitter and more balanced both physically and emotionally, this course is for you!
Are you ready?
- Multimedia Course 11 video lectures with written explanations for clarity.
- Simple No complex forms, just the most beneficial exercises.
- Feel Better Fast Start practicing now and feel the benefits immediately!
"Learning Tai Chi with Sam has improved my posture and helped me to feel more relaxed and grounded. He is a great teacher and a lovely guy, and his dedication and passion for Tai Chi is really inspiring"
"I have found Tai Chi to be a great way to relax :) Planning to practice it for the rest of my life. And, Sam is a very patient and kind teacher."
Sam is a fabulous teacher - very approachable and knowledgable. Recommended!
Who is this course for?
- If you want to feel physically stronger this course is for you.
- If you want to feel calmer this course is for you.
- If you want greater body awareness this course is for you.
- If you want to be more balanced this course is for you.
Who is this course not for?
- If you want to learn Tai Chi as a martial art you need to learn directly from a teacher.
- If you want to shoot energy balls from your finger tips this course is not for you.